Sunday, December 05, 2010

Bert Kaempfert - Christmas Wonderland (1963)


Today's Christmas album is a thrift store find, bought for 50 cents at my favorite little resale/thrift store down the street. I think Bert Kaempfert's music is very danceable, and I think this album is great to play at your holiday party! Interesting cover, too. Enjoy!

Track listing for Bert Kaempfert - Christmas Wonderland:

Side 1:
1. The Little Drummer Boy
2. Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
3. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
4. Holiday for Bells
5. Winter Wonderland
6. Children's Christmas Dream

Side 2:
1. Sleigh Ride
2. White Christmas
3. Toy Parade
4. Christmas Wonderland
5. Jingo Jango
6. Jumpin' Jiminy Christmas

4 comments:

Gary R. Peterson said...

Thanks for posting this album! I realized afterwards I already have it but in a different track order under a different name: "A Drop of Christmas Spirit," which must be a reissue title. I like the original LP cover you posted.

Thanks too for posting the Ray Charles Singers and the Andy Williams LPs. Your site is a regular stop, especially this time of year as you're so generous with your Christmas music collection. --Gary in Omaha

Esther said...

Hi, Gary!

Glad you like my little corner of the world and that you enjoy the records!

Thanks for visiting!
Esther

bluesboy said...

I really like your site!
quite unique for the genre of music.
listening to the bert kemphert album.
thanks so much

RadioWizard said...

Esther, thanks for Bert. Didn't have any of his Christmas music until now.
Jack