Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Ray Conniff Singers - Young At Heart (1960)


Well, I posted another Ray Conniff Singers album (So Much in Love) before and thought that was the first one where the Singers got top billing, but this one was released before, in 1960. Anyway, it really doesn't matter because they're both great! Just hearing the Ray Conniff Singers sing makes me smile! :-) The songs are always so cheerful and melodic - perfect to make anyone feel better. Enjoy!

Track listing for Ray Conniff Singers - Young At Heart:

Side 1:
1. Remember
2. You'll Never Know
3. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
4. I'm In the Mood For Love
5. I'll Be Seeing You
6. It's Dark On Observatory Hill

Side 2:
1. These Foolish Things
2. Ma, He's Making Eyes At Me
3. Young At Heart
4. If I Loved You
5. Harbor Lights
6. I'll See You In My Dreams

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Esther - I have just discovered you, your blog and your wonderful music !!! I am now enjoying Jackie Gleason Music for the Love Hours and Ray Conniff Singers Young at Heart. I cannot thank you sufficiently for making this wonderful music available. I must say, this music is certainly "environmentally friendly" !!!! Thank you again, - James

ileyan said...

Ray Conniff Always And Always And Forever.I Love It.