Sunday, June 27, 2010

David Cassidy - Cherish (1972)


Wow... can you believe this album was released 38 years ago??? I don't know about you, but I still feel like the little girl whose heart went all aflutter whenever David Cassidy was on TV or the radio. Oh, I still love other "teen idols" from back in the day, but David Cassidy will always be my first love! Just look how absolutely dreamy he is on the cover! And even though this album is 38 years old, I think it still holds up. My favorite song used to be the title cover song, "Cherish", but now it's "My First Night Alone Without You". Does that mean I've grown up? Gee, I hope not.

Track listing for David Cassidy - Cherish:

Side 1:
1. Being Together
2. I Just Wanna Make You Happy
3. Could It Be Forever
4. Blind Hope
5. I Lost My Chance
6. My First Night Alone Without You

Side 2:
1. We Could Never Be Friends ('Cause We've Been Lovers Too Long)
2. Where Is the Morning
3. I Am a Clown
4. Cherish
5. Ricky's Tune

3 comments:

Armpit Studios said...

OK, I totally didn't like that the MegaUpload code I had to type in was UBM5. But I continued to download it anyway. David had a great voice. Thanks!

Domenic Ciccone (AKA Martooni) said...

Hey Esther,

DWed the LP and listened to a bit. Not my bag baby, but pretty good. Thanks!

Mike R. said...

I used to listen to the single Could it be forever over and over. Thanks for the memories!