Sunday, March 18, 2012

Andy Williams - Dear Heart (1965)


Here's another of my favorite singers. I don't remember ever watching his show back in the day, except for a couple of Christmas specials. I do remember him hosting the Grammy awards at least once in the 1970s, and him guest starring on a couple of shows. But I did have the privilege of seeing Andy perform in Dallas in the late 1980s for his Christmas show (of course!). He's got such a wonderful and soothing voice! I'm not sure that I can pick just one of his songs as my favorite, because I love so many of them, and this album has many that I really love.

Track listing for Andy Williams - Dear Heart:

Side 1:
1. Red Roses for a Blue Lady
2. It Had to Be You
3. I Can't Stop Loving You
4. Till
5. I'm All Smiles
6. Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)

Side 2:
1. You're Nobody 'Till Somebody Loves You
2. Emily
3. Almost There
4. My Carousel
5. Everybody Loves Somebody
6. Dear Heart

No comments: