Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Three Suns - Warm and Tender (1962)


Here's another album I bought for the cover - how could I resist?! Of course, I also happen to like the Three Suns. I like all the songs on this record, but I think my favorite is the title tune, "Warm and Tender". But really, all the songs are great, and it's great music to listen to while you're reading, working on the computer, or just relaxing. And it's great to have playing at your weekly cocktail party, too (and be sure to display the record cover prominently). I just love the whole combination of accordion, organ, and guitar - wonderful! And the first line of the liner notes is just perfect... "Warm and tender - that's the way most men prefer their women... and their music." Doesn't that line alone make you want to buy this record?

Track listing for The Three Suns - Warm and Tender:

Side 1:
1. There Goes My Heart
2. Fly Me to the Moon
3. Unchained Melody
4. Love is Like a Violin
5. Just Say I Love Her
6. Warm and Tender

Side 2:
1. Poor Butterfly
2. Portofino Amour
3. I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
4. C'est Si Bon
5. The Lamp is Low
6. A Touch of Tenderness

3 comments:

KL from NYC said...

Thanks.

Copacetic47 said...

many thanks!

Tommy said...

I love the Suns, Thanks

http://pixelmuttz.blogspot.com/