Sunday, July 12, 2009

Enoch Light and The Light Brigade - I Want to Be Happy Cha Cha's (1958)


This is another album I've had for some time. I bought it when I was doing the ballroom dancing thing. Latin dances were my favorite - cha cha, rumba, mambo, etc. - so I bought a lot of records with music for those dances. Enoch Light is pretty well known so here's one for you!

Track listing for Enoch Light - I Want to Be Happy Cha Cha's:

Side 1:
1. I Want to Be Happy Cha Cha
2. Tremendo Cha Cha
3. Tea for Two Cha Cha
4. Lover Cha Cha
5. Yes Sir, That's My Baby Cha Cha
6. The Sheik Cha Cha

Side 2:
1. Chiquita Cha Cha
2. Sweet and Gentle
3. Cara Mia Cha Cha
4. How High the Moon Cha Cha
5. Patricia
6. Guaglione

1 comment:

KL from NYC said...

Thanks. This LP isn't an easy one to get hold of.