Sunday, August 16, 2009

Art Mooney - Cha Cha Cha


This is another gem I rescued from the HPB bargain bin and I bought it for both the cover and because I like cha cha music. If you like the latin ballroom dances, then this is a good record to dance to. I couldn't find the year that this album was produced (this one is on the Coronet label), but I'm guessing late 1950s or early 1960s.

Track listing for Art Mooney - Cha Cha Cha:

Side 1:
1. Who's Sorry Now
2. Ole Jamaica
3. I Let A Song Out of My Heart
4. Midnight Breeze
5. Hands Across the Table
6. Bwana

Side 2:
1. Caravan
2. Shine On Harvest Moon
3. Chi Chi Castenanto
4. Glow Worm
5. In the Shade of the Old Apple Tree

2 comments:

litlgrey said...

And by the way, this also appeared as Spinorama MK 3079 with the same track list and order, but different artwork.

Insidious low budget parlour tricks!

Rose said...

I am listening to the Spinorama one right now. I love this album.