Sunday, September 06, 2009

Mystic Moods Orchestra - English Muffins (1970)


Hey, everybody! I'm back from a little vacation - went to visit family and friends in my hometown (Brownsville, Texas), and then had a cousin visiting me for a week. It was a great time!

Hope y'all are having a great Labor Day holiday weekend. To add some fun to your holiday, I thought I'd share this album by the Mystic Moods Orchestra. I have to admit that the main reason I bought this album was for the cover - awesome! But the music is nice, too - very soothing and great to listen to when you're trying to relax. One of the main attractions of the Mystic Moods Orchestra was the sound effects, and that's definitely something I like. I hope you like it, too!

Track listing for Mystic Moods Orchestra - English Muffins:

Side 1:
1. England Swings
2. Early in the Morning
3. Ticket to Ride
4. Colour of My Love
5. Here There and Everywhere
6. Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)

Side 2:
1. Something
2. Words
3. First of May
4. Massachusetts
5. Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight

1 comment:

Pepe said...

Thank you for this relaxing music