Sunday, February 10, 2008

Steve & Eydie - We Got Us (1960)


My good friend, Vince, requested that I post an album by Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme, so, of course, I was happy to oblige! I love Steve and Eydie, and this album is absolutely fabulous! It won a Grammy for them back in 1960, and you'll see why when you give it a listen. There are lots of familiar standards on this album, and it's a joy listening to Steve and Eydie sing them. So, Vince, I hope you don't already have this album and that you enjoy it as much as I do!

"This monophonic record can be played on your stereophonic system. The sound will be even more brilliant."

Track listing for Steve & Eydie - We Got Us:

Side 1:
1. We Got Us
2. Side By Side
3. No Two People
4. Darn It, Baby, That's Love
5. Together
6. Flattery

Side 2:
1. This Could Be the Start of Something
2. I Remember It Well
3. Baby, It's Cold Outside
4. Two Lost Souls
5. Harmony
6. Cheek to Cheek

Steve & Eydie sing "This Could Be the Start of Something":

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are just wonderful. It's Christmas all over again!
I do not have this album and I cannot wait to here it!
Thank you so much.
Vince