Thursday, December 06, 2012

The Chipmunks - Christmas With the Chipmunks Vol.2

I actually bought this record a few years ago (probably from the HPB bargain bin), so I didn't grow up listening to it like the first one. I definitely think the first one is better. But it's still a fun Christmas album and goes great with the first one! Christmas wouldn't be complete without the Chipmunks singing your favorite Christmas carols!  (I have to confess that when I was in college, I bought the "Chipmunk Punk" album, but I believe I traded it in at HPB at some point.)

Track listing for Christmas With the Chipmunks Vol.2:

Side 1:
1. Jingle Bell Rock
2. Deck the Halls
3. The Twelve Days of Christmas
4. Hang Up Your Stockin'
5. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
6. Jolly Old Saint Nicholas

Side 2:
1. Wonderful Day
2. Christmas Time
3. (All I Want for Christmas Is) My Two Front Teeth
4. O Christmas Tree
5. The Night Before Christmas
6. Here We Come A-Caroling

2 comments:

ChildsPlay said...

There is no link to download this album.

What happened with the other Christmas album?

Esther said...

Hi, ChildsPlay,

It's there, you just have to look a little harder! (Trying to prevent the record nazis from making me delete this one, so "hiding" it somewhat.) The record nazis made me delete the link to the other album. We'll see if this post gets flagged.

I'm thinking of going private after the New Year. If I do, I'll let you know. Send me your email address in a comment (I won't publish it) so I can contact you.

Thanks for being a fan!
Esther