Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chad Everett - Chad (1976)


Here's another great album by the grooviest TV doctor ever - Chad Everett! I know y'all just didn't get enough of Chad when I posted "All Strung Out", so here I am sharing the other album of his that I have. (I don't think he recorded any more albums after this one.) There's nothing like having Dr. Joe Gannon from "Medical Center" crooning some tunes on a rainy evening... sigh. His version of the Bee Gees' "Nights on Broadway" makes this album worth it! Plus, I love his leisure suit and his perfect hair!

Track listing for Chad Everett - Chad:

Side 1:
1. Leave It to Love
2. You Set My Dreams to Music
3. Satisfy Me One More Time
4. Rock Me Away
5. My Eyes Adored You

Side 2:
1. You're All I Need
2. I Got Love for You Ruby
3. At Least You Could Have Said 'Goodbye'
4. One More Time
5. Nights on Broadway

1 comment:

M. Denise C. said...

Hey Esther, I am checking out your blog and wow, the first thing I see is a picture of Chad Everett, one of my long lost infatuations when I was a kid . . . How funny!! I don't use FB so much because it is blocked at work. But I do like looking up and finding people!!OK, take care, D