Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Engelbert Humperdinck - His Greatest Hits (1974)


Happy tax day! Yeah, right. I hope all of you got nice tax refunds (I did, thanks to my purchase of my house last year), and that you're able to spend it on something fun! For those of you who had to fork over even more of your hard earned money, I dedicate this album by Engelbert Humperdinck. I hope that his smooth voice and easy songs will make you feel better! So, pour yourselves a much deserved drink, sit back, relax, and listen to Engelbert sing some of his most famous hits.

Track listing for Engelbert Humperdinck - His Greatest Hits:

Side 1:
1. Release Me
2. Quando Quando Quando
3. Les Bicyclettes de Belsize
4. Spanish Eyes
5. Am I That Easy to Forget

Side 2:
1. A Man Without Love
2. There Goes My Everything
3. The Way It Used to Be
4. Winter World of Love
5. The Last Waltz

2 comments:

king said...

good stuff,thanks.

Unknown said...

gracias muchas