Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ray Conniff and His Orchestra - 'S Marvelous (1957)


This is another of my mom's old records - one with which I'm very familiar. And, as a result, I'm a big fan of Ray Conniff. I find that I am listening a lot to my mom's old records lately. They bring a sense of comfort and and overall good feeling to me. Although my mom has been gone for 16 years now, I know she is always with me, and I especially feel that when I'm listening to her records. And since Sundays are usually family days (at least they were when I was growing up), then today is a good day to post this record.

Track listing for Ray Conniff - 'S Marvelous (link deleted - go buy CD on Amazon):

Side 1:
1. The Way You Look Tonight
2. I Hear A Rhapsody
3. They Can't Take That Away From Me
4. Moonlight Serenade
5. I Love You
6. I've Told Ev'ry Little Star

Side 2:
1. You Do Something to Me
2. As Time Goes By
3. In the Still of the Night
4. Someone to Watch Over Me
5. Be My Love
6. Where or When

No comments: