Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Boots Randolph - Boots and Stockings (1969)


I got this one from the HPB bargain bin either last year or the year before. I loved the title, "Boots and Stockings", and I also love the sax. I took up alto sax in the late 1980s, but had to quit when I got braces for the second time (I had them as a kid, then again as an adult). By the time I got the braces off, I had put the sax in storage (still haven't found it), so I don't play it anymore. Anyway, I do enjoy this album, and I hope you do, too!

Track listing for Boots Randolph - Boots and Stockings:

Side 1:
1. Medley: Santa Claus is Comin' to Town/ Jolly Old St. Nick/ Here Comes Santa Claus
2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
3. Jingle Bells
4. Frosty the Snow Man
5. Sleigh Ride

Side 2:
1. White Christmas
2. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
4. Silver Bells
5. I'll Be Home for Christmas
6. Greensleeves

2 comments:

vilstef said...

That is a seriously fun title!

doug said...

A big THANK YOU for this post. I lost my LP of it years ago. It's good to hear again. Fabulous digitizing work.