Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jackie Gleason - Music to Change Her Mind (1956)


Here's another of my Jackie Gleason albums. As always, it's very pleasing mood music and the songs are all familiar. Add Bobby Hackett on trumpet and you can't miss. Enjoy!

Track listing for Jackie Gleason - Music to Change Her Mind:

Side 1:
1. You've Changed
2. Coquette
3. Did I Remember
4. Guilty
5. It's the Talk of the Town
6. My Sin
7. It Was So Beautiful
8. You're My Greatest Love

Side 2:
1. She's Funny That Way
2. All By Myself
3. I'm Glad There is You
4. You and the Night and the Music
5. Dancing In the Dark
6. You Call It Madness
7. Take Me In Your Arms

3 comments:

RadioWizard said...

Esther...I have this on a 4 record 45 rpm set. But I will take this, as I have not bothered to clean my CD up as yet. Thanks for this. Been grabbing Gleason whenever I can.
Jack

Baron said...

Thanks for the Gleason ... Baron

monkeeboy said...

Thanks. I was wondering if anyone out there had the "Tawny" EP by Gleason?